In the video below Lynne Abbess, partner and head of professional services at specialist healthcare solicitors Hempsons, answers the following questions, and warns of the dangers of becoming a partnership at will:
- How often should GPs review their partnership agreement?
- Which areas of the partnership agreement are most likely to need updating?
- How do rent revaluations affect the practice premises?
- Which issues are most likely to cause partnership disputes?
- What should GPs do if they become involved in a partnership dispute?
|Other videos in this series|