In the video below Lynne Abbess, partner and head of professional services at specialist healthcare solicitors Hempsons, answers the following questions:
- What should practices be aware of when working more closely with other practices or federating?
- What is the difference between a GP federation and a GP provider organisation?
- Are there any medico-legal issues practices should be aware of?
- What happens if a federation takes on a contract for a service across a whole area?
- What happens if practices share staff across the federation?
|Other videos in this series|
Useful resources on Medeconomics
- How primary care can provide more services - how the NAPC's Primary Care Home model works in practice
- What practices can learn from early adopters of 'at scale' working
- Setting up a GP provider organisation
- Guide to new care models and medical indemnity
- How providing general practice at scale can benefit patients