Social enterprise

Q: I am a GP with a specialised practice looking after a minority group of patients. We are sited on the same premises as a voluntary organisation that offers help to our patients. The PCT wants to dissolve the practice and distribute the patients to surrounding practices although the LMC and the practices oppose this. One option would be to form a social enterprise with the voluntary organisation, but I am not sure how to go about this.


Already subscribed? Log in here

Please enter your details

Forgotten Password?

Forgotten password?

Having trouble signing in?

Contact our online support team at

[DAYS_LEFT] days left of your Medeconomics free trial

Subscribe now

Your free trial has expired

Subscribe now to access Medeconomics

"I did not have to think twice about subscribing to Medeconomics... I find this website the only place I can find an up to date and accurate database of fees"

Pratice Manager, Canterbury