Pension payments refund

Q: I am a 31-year-old GP partner who has paid into the NHS Pension Scheme since starting work in 2003. With all the proposed changes to the scheme, I am looking to consider all my options regarding pensions. If I decided to leave the NHS scheme what options do I have with regard to contributions made in past years? Am I able to get them reimbursed or moved into another scheme if that was what I decided to do?


Already subscribed? Log in here

Please enter your details

Forgotten Password?

Forgotten password?

Having trouble signing in?

Contact our online support team at

[DAYS_LEFT] days left of your Medeconomics free trial

Subscribe now

Your free trial has expired

Subscribe now to access Medeconomics

"I did not have to think twice about subscribing to Medeconomics... I find this website the only place I can find an up to date and accurate database of fees"

Pratice Manager, Canterbury