In the video below Lynne Abbess, partner and head of professional services at specialist healthcare solicitors Hempsons, answers the following questions:
- What do GP partners have to consider before they retire?
- What does the practice need to consider ahead of a partner retiring?
- What premises issues do you need to address when a partner retires?
- Is ‘sale and leaseback’ something that partnerships should consider when a partner retires?
- What should practices do if there is a gap between a partner retiring and someone new being appointed?
- What if the new partner comes in on different terms?
|Other videos in this series|