In the video below Lynne Abbess, partner and head of professional services at specialist healthcare solicitors Hempsons, answers the following questions:
- What advice would you give to practices considering a merger?
- What are some of the pitfalls of a merger and how can practices avoid these?
- How important is a new partnership agreement to the success of the new organisation?
- What happens if one of the practices is single-handed and that GP wants to retire?
- Is it better to move onto a single contract or retain separate contracts following a merger?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of super partnerships?
|Other videos in this series|