This specialist one-day event, in partnership with GPonline.com, will provide GPs and practice managers with essential insights and practical advice to ensure their practices can thrive in the new era of primary care.
This day of live online presentations, Q&As and knowledge-sharing workshops takes place on Friday 23 October 2020.
Why attend Medeconomics Live?
Learn from our expert speakers how to:
- Optimise practice finances and identify opportunities
- Making the most of digital services to improve patient care
- Understand the uses and value of your practice data
- Build an effective multidisciplinary team
- Reduce workload, stress and the threat of burnout
Our carefully selected expert speakers are all grounded in the delivery of frontline general practice with a brief to deliver sessions of relevant innovation and realistic solutions to common practice problems.
The event will be chaired by primary care consultant Ben Gowland, principal consultant at Ockham Health, a former CCG chief executive and expert in practice development.