Holiday-let property

I am a full-time GP who retired for 24 hours in May to take my NHS pension and lump sum. I plan to retire fully in 2013. I wish to invest these benefits in a holiday-let property. Ideally the house will be in my wife's name as she has only £10,000 income a year. Some of the purchase cost will be paid by taking out a mortgage. The bank will allow the home to be in her name if my name is on the mortgage as well.


Already subscribed? Log in here

Please enter your details

Forgotten Password?

Forgotten password?

Having trouble signing in?

Contact our online support team at

[DAYS_LEFT] days left of your Medeconomics free trial

Subscribe now

Your free trial has expired

Subscribe now to access Medeconomics

"I did not have to think twice about subscribing to Medeconomics... I find this website the only place I can find an up to date and accurate database of fees"

Pratice Manager, Canterbury