Comments on articles and participation in our online community is reserved for healthcare professionals only.
Medeconomics is a website for primary care professionals and in order to keep it running smoothly and legally, we ask our users to adhere to the rules outlined below. Please bear in mind that our rules are designed to ensure the site is a pleasant place to be for all primary care professionals to discuss current healthcare-related topics.
Comments posted on this site are not pre-moderated - they are published on the site before being checked by our editorial team. However, if you do choose to break our rules, Medeconomics reserves the right to delete any inappropriate comments and in rare cases to ban users from the site.
All matters relating to conduct on medeconomics.co.uk and compliance with these Posting Rules will be determined by Medeconomics' editor.
If you see any material on this website which you think does not conform to these standards please use the 'Report this post link available on every comment left. Please address all queries relating to mederation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These posting rules are in addition to our General Terms and Conditions
When using this website you agree not to:
- Post insulting, threatening or defamatory material.
- Post any material likely to cause undue annoyance, provocation, upset or embarrassment to any reasonable person.
- Name companies or individuals in relation to accusations of malpractice, fraud or other criminal or civil offences.
- Use the forums to harass anyone, including but not limited to posting personal or private information and images.
- Post material which infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Post material or links to material that may be considered pornographic, violent, racist, sexist or voyeuristic or is otherwise or unlawful.
- Post links to websites or adverts for your own commercial gain. Please contact the sales team for banner advertising or to discuss promotion and marketing opportunities.
- Create multiple profiles.
[DAYS_LEFT] days left of your free trialSubscribe now
Your free trial has expiredSubscribe now to access Medeconomics
GP Fees Database
Salaried GP, Southend-On-Sea Giant Recruitment Southend-On-Sea
GP PARTNER/SALARIED GP OPPORTUNITIES Denburn Medical Practice Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
GP Locum Sessions in the North of England! Medical Staffing North of England
Salaried GP in Rotherham - up to £9,000 - £10,250 per session + MDU + NI + Pension - part/full time MedMatch Wath-upon-Dearne, Rotherham